- The bikini body concept does not exist to serve you or make you feel good in your body.
- Bikini body marketing profits from your pain.
- This is a narrow and oppressive standard that lacks variety and representation.
- This oppressive concept lacks any shred of autonomy and is completely fabricated.
- Acts of Rebellion include rejecting the idea of a bikini body and refusing to partake in a system that doesn't serve you.
- The bikini body/ideal figure standard is ALWAYS changing. It's impossible to keep up.
- It's okay to want to change your body, but why? Is it for YOU or is it an attempt to conform to a standard?
DAY ONE PLAYSHEET:
Your playsheets serve as prompts to help you gain clarity. You can print them out or you can copy the prompts into your journal. There are NO wrong answers and no right or wrong ways to complete the prompts. Simply watch the video and tap into your heart—your intuition.
I suggest doing some sort of grounding before journaling with the playsheets so that you can really get clear and honest. Take 10 deep breaths, burn some sage, or hold a rose quartz crystal in your hand. Whatever grounds you to your center, do that! Then open the playsheet and let it all flow.